The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila Admission Test (PLMAT) is a 4-hour examination consisting of sub-tests in English, Science, Mathematics, Filipino and Abstract Reasoning.
Anyone who meets any of the following may apply for PLMAT:
- A senior high school student expecting to graduate on or before June 2020
- A senior high school graduate and has not officially enrolled in any college course
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) completers and Accreditation & Equivalency (A&E) passers (high school level)
Examination Dates: (Sundays, AM/PM)
- February 9, 2020
- February 16, 2020
- February 23, 2020
- March 1, 2020
- March 8, 2020
- March 15, 2020
- PLMAT Fee will not be collected from applicant.
- Application for exam is on a first come, first served basis.
Reminders on Examination Day
- NO Test Permit, NO Exam.
- Be at the testing center at least 30 mins. before the schedule.
- Examinee should come in proper attire.
- Bring your School ID and two(2) No. 2 pencil.
- Please don't forget to attach DPA (Data Privacy Act) Consent Form to your test permit.
For more information, you may contact the Office of the University Registrar (OUR):
Trunkline: 8643-2500 loc 67
Landline : 8643-2567
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Committee Oct2019